Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP)
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for validating the knowledge, skills, and abilities of maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals.
It is the only accredited certification following the ISO standards for individuals in maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management. The exam tests real-world knowledge, including work management and leadership skills, to give individuals the tools to take the next step in their careers.
Why certify with CMRP?
• Many employers use CMRP certification as a prerequisite for hiring employees.
• Four out of five CMRP-certified individuals recommend the CMRP as a means to advance an individual’s career.
• The CMRP certification complies with ISO 17024, which is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
• Becoming certified includes SMRP membership and access to continuing education opportunities, metrics, and best practices.
• This course qualifies candidates to pass the CMRP exam provided by SMRP certificate.
CMRP course language
CMRP Certification Pillars
Business and Management:
Manufacturing Process Reliability
Leadership and Organization:
Certified Maintenance and Reliablity Professional -CMRP
all you need in one Course
سجل الان واحصل علي خصم 30%